E-PACK Asia 2020 will be held in Singapore June 3-5, 2020 and we hope to see you there!
JD Logistics, ChinaPost, CaiNiao(part of Alibaba) and Amcor have been invited to be represented on our advisory board.
Alongside the Advisory Board, we are currently recruiting for experts to present at E-PACK Asia 2020.
If you have something to share on any of the below topics, we would like to hear from you:
- Development of e-commerce and challenges brought to packaging
- Impact of ecommerce on sustainable packaging
- Regulatory landscape and standards of e-commerce packaging
- Ecommerce package innovation: new material/new technologies/new designs
- Opportunities and challenges for ecommerce packaging supply chain in Asia
- E-commerce packaging for different goods ( CPG, food and beverage, catering and take away, electronics….)
- Omni-channel packages
- Customer unboxing experience
- Traceability/transparency via smart packaging
Please submit your abstract via the form below before Friday 20 Dec 2019. We are accepting submissions in both English and Mandarin.
Should you have any questions, please contact the conference producer Nancy Yao at email@example.com or on +86 180 5109 2296.