Smithers are recruiting for experts to present at next year's E-PACK Europe Summit. If you have something to share on this exciting subject, we want to hear from you!
The topics we are most interested in hearing about (but not limited to) are:
- Market trends and future outlook in e-commerce packaging
- Understanding the consumer behaviour and trends and how ecommerce change the shopping experience and impact on packaging
- Case studies – brands/retailers
- Right sized packaging
- Omni-channel packaging
- Innovative packaging solutions
- Last-mile delivery
- Unboxing experience
- Design and innovation e-commerce packaging
- Sustainability and e-commerce packaging
- E-commerce packaging standards/regulations
- Single use packaging and single use packaging waste
- Innovative technologies transforming the supply chain
- Advancements in materials and technologies
- Circular economy in e-commerce packaging
- Customisation and personalisation of packaging
- Smart packaging and consumer engagement /connectivity (tracking, traceability, printed electronics)
- Digital printing and e-commerce packaging
Deadline: Friday 20 September 2019
Please submit your abstract using the online form below.
Please select 'E-PACK Europe' at the start of the form to ensure your abstract is submitted for the correct event.