At the E-PACK evening networking drinks reception at the end of Day 1, delegates had the opportunity to join informal and interactive round table discussions over a drink in a relaxed atmosphere.
Attendees were able to freely between the tables and get involved with open conversations with the participants. Each table was hosted by a brand owner or retailer who shared their insights into their chosen topic.
- How to involve the end customer in making packaging a circular resource - moderated by Angela Hultberg, Head of Sustainable Mobility at IKEA Group
- Reusable packaging - moderated by Jonne Hellgren, Managing Director of RePack
- How to reduce e-commerce carbon footprint - moderated by David van der Lei, Global E-commerce Lead / International Trade Marketing Director at Perfetti Van Melle
- Digital e-commerce assets on a product detail page & how they effectively have to replace packaging for the online shopping experience - moderated by Elisa Pogliano, Digital & Omnichannel Director at Mattel
- What role does a packaging and marketing team have in ensuring that online shoppers have the best possible experience with brands - moderated by Stuart Heffernan, Head of eBusiness at Pernod Ricard