E-PACK US: Bridging the Gap On the Path to Delivery
is the first cross sector conference that brings together brand owners, retailers, packaging converters, equipment and software suppliers and more, to explore current and forecasted trends, innovative solutions, emerging opportunities, and shared challenges that impact the rapidly-evolving market for e-commerce packaging.
This collaborative forum aligns objectives from across the value chain, providing a platform for open communication between brand owners and key stakeholders within the e-commerce packaging sector to "bridge the gap on the path to delivery" and make informed packaging decisions that result in optimal packaging strategies.
With support from our expert advisory board members, this year's program is designed to address:
- Market Overview - Trends and Current Status of the Industry
- Automation within E-Commerce and Smart Packaging
- Returnability and Subscription Packaging
- Packaging with the Consumers in Mind
- The Importance of E-Commerce and Speed to Market During Times of Crisis
- Design Challenges for E-Commerce Packaging
- Logistics and Shipping from Fulfillment to Delivery
- And More!
Book Your Ticket With Confidence!
To provide you with further reassurance on confirming your delegate place, please note that in the event you cannot travel or the event has to transition to an online format, we will offer customers a choice of the following three options;
- Option 1 - Receive access to a streamed/online event format for you and a colleague
- Option 2 - Transfer your ticket to the E-PACK US 2021 Event - Dates TBD (Fall 2021)
- Option 3 - Request a full ticket refund