NEW SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED!
VIEW THE LATEST AGENDA UPDATES FOR 2021
Returning for its fourth year, E-PACK US
was launched in 2018 as the first cross sector conference that brings together brand owners, retailers, packaging converters, equipment and software suppliers and more, to explore current and forecasted trends, innovative solutions, emerging opportunities, and shared challenges that are impacting the rapidly-evolving market for e-commerce packaging.
- Gain firsthand insights into the key market drivers, industry trends, R&D efforts, and emerging developments that are influencing the future of e-commerce packaging
- Explore the current challenges and related opportunities in the e-commerce supply chain; including packaging design, logistics and shipping concerns, sourcing and material selection, sustainability, consumer behavior, speed to market, and more
- Discover new solutions that you can incorporate into your own packaging strategy
- Network, collaborate, and share ideas with industry peers
Topics that will be covered on this year's agenda include:
- Market Overview – Trends and Current State of the Industry
- Sustainability and Material Innovation
- Design Challenges for E-Commerce Packaging
- Consumer Friendly Packaging and Innovative Design in E-Commerce
- Navigating Packaging Compliance
- From Fulfillment to Delivery/Last Mile
- How Has the Pandemic Changed Packaging and Online Ordering?