The call for papers is now open for the E-PACK US 2023 conference. If you or a representative from your company are interested in presenting your latest research, innovations, case studies or lessons learned throughout the pandemic, we want to hear from you!
2023 topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Market Overview – Trends and Current State of the Industry
• Differences in design
• Sustainability and Recycling
• More on sustainability, more engagement from e-commerce / e-tailers like Amazon, Etsy, Shopify
• Through the Supply Chain Power Hour
• The Last Mile in Consumer Engagement
• Consumer Behavior – How is packaging influencing consumer behavior?
• Logistics and Supply Chain
• What does e-commerce package design look like for the future?
• Subscription Models and Reuse
Submit your abstract for consideration by completing the form below: