With consumer e-commerce shipments increasing globally by 33% between 2014 and 2016, this distribution channel is fast developing from a niche to a volume application. This is presenting technical challenges for the packaging industry in terms of functional designs and protection. Simultaneously it is opening up new business opportunities as the e-commerce supply chain for packaging technology differs significantly from that for traditional retail selling.
E-PACK will provide brand owners the perfect platform to have an open dialogue with packaging converters and packaging design firms on the challenges of staying competitive in the online retailing space, and how the packaging industry – as a whole – can provide innovative and cost effect solutions to assist brand owners in this transition.
This conference will cover the full landscape of the e-commerce packaging market including supply chain workflow, the CPGs footprint, future outlook and more.
As the first cross-sector conference focusing on technical discussions around leveraging the packaging industry to fulfill the growing e-commerce market, E-PACK 2018 will discuss topics including:
- An overview of the current market
- E-commerce packaging segmentation: case studies in corrugated, flexibles, protective mailers, and protective packaging,
- CPG’s perspective on the value of consumer-centric packaging
- Bringing back brand loyalty and staying competitive in the e-commerce landscape
- Streamlining workflow in e-commerce packaging
- Cost savings developments, product packaging safety
Learn more about who attends our packaging conferences